Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Secrets to Start A Fashion Design Business eBook is live, at long last!

I finished the Secrets to Start A Fashion Design Business eBook on Saturday night!

I have to tell you what it was like because it was so incredible.

For nearly two years, I have been getting all the information together for this eBook, plus writing two other eBooks and also a chapter in yet another eBook, which is being sold all over the internet.

To go with writing the eBooks, there was all the learning on how to set up websites to let everyone know about them. The hosting, autoresponders, search engine optimisation, cover graphics, marketing and a million other areas involved with working online. Last time I counted, I had more than 12 websites and blogs!!

I did all this, as well as redecorate my house throughout, put it on the market to sell and then move over to Spain. In the nearly ten months of living in Spain, I have had a wonderful time making new friends and spending time with my family, plus all the above.

Now why am I telling you all of this?

Because I just could not believe what happened last Saturday night when I finished. As soon as I said it was done, I sat down to a family meal prepared by my son and his girlfriend. Fresh fish, red and green peppers and tomatoes with special potatoes. The meal looked wonderful and a glass of wine was handed to me.

Then, my body went into the most complete and utter exhaustive state.

It was so amazing. I could hardly eat my meal. All enegry had drained from my body completely and I felt like a 90 year old. Frail and utterly exhausted.

Thank goodness for a good sleep, that's all I can say!

Now the time has arrived for me to help everyone who wants to own their own fashion business to become successful - that's my next goal!

I've most likely mentioned somewhere on my blog, my favourite motto is ...
"If you think it, you can do it!"
If you, or anyone you know wants to start a fashion design business - get the free report or even go directly to the page by clicking here now.


Do you think I am determined? I've decided that I am and I think it is my Irish blood! -
anyway I like to think that is why!

I'm off to Ireland in a couple of weeks and that is going to be just wonderful. Can't wait.


To all your successes.
AnneMarie


Ireland - Callan - Fashion Design Business

No comments: