Sunday, June 24, 2007

Ireland - Irish Writers - Bill Cullen

Have you read Bill Cullen's - 'It's A Long Way From Penny Apples.


If not, I really suggest you go and get it right now. I've even put a link and you can buy a second hand copy if you want, which is much cheaper than a new copy. Either way, you will definitely love it.

If you are like me and no longer live in Dublin, then memories of Dublin will come flooding back. Just the name of the street - the diving into the Liffey - Clontarf, all conjure up a wonderful memory of life in Dublin.

We have many great writers listed from Ireland and this is definitely a book which I think will be on the shelves for many years to come. I look forward to Bill Cullen bringing out more books.

On a different subject, last night I had a call from someone who was commenting on my celtic designs. I'll chat about that tomorrow.

Callan
Ireland - Fashion Design Business

No comments: