Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Kitten Tunic


Memories connected with my Kitten Tunic Design

I sold it twice as I wore it!

The first time was on a train journey to Scotland. I was on my way to exhibit at Aviemore in the middle of Scotland. It was the winter time and I decided to wear one of my samples to keep warm. A passanger approached me to ask where I had gotten the sweater, when I told them it was one of my own designs, they asked me there and then if they could buy the one I was wearing!!


Needless to say, I offered to take an order instead.


A few days later, while exhibiting at my stand, an American buyer wanted the kitten sample I was wearing, as well as placing a lovely large order.


I guess the moral here is, if you create designs - wear them!!


I have attached a photo of this design and if you are interested in one for yourself please contact me. This particular design is not on my website at the moment.

No comments: