Monday, January 07, 2008

Irish Aran Knitwear

Irish Aran Knitwear is a 'must have' to keep warm in the winter months. Not only are they very attractive but they can eventually be handed down from generation to generation, thus becoming the family heirloom.

Whilst basking in the Spanish sunshine yesterday, I received a call from a friend in the UK who told me that Ireland was suffering from severe cold weather. Now that I have detached myself from those kind of winters, it was not a pleasant experience to recall those times but then I remembered the warmth of the Irish Aran sweaters that I used to wear and also used to give as presents.

If only people knew how snug these garments were to wear in the cold weather, they could tolerate it more. Not only that, but they are also conversational pieces. Often strangers used to come up to me and start chatting about the designs because of their historical meanings.

For all those who want to get hold of one of these garments, contact me direct, AnneMarie Callan, so that I can give you a special discount on an Irish Aran sweater before the end of March 2008.

Ireland - Callan - Fashion Design Business

No comments: